Agile values and practices aren’t just something I coach and write about – I also love to teach. Sessions are typically 90 minutes, and include interactive exercises that enrich and enliven the learning experience. Topics include:
- Agile Goodness: The Basics
- Project Re-rail: Techniques and exercises to get a derailed project back on track
- Product Ownership: What it is, what it isn’t, and principles for doing it well
- User Story Bootcamp: Plan your product roadmap with great user stories (and acceptance criteria!)
- The Self-Organized Team: What it is, what it isn’t, and management principles for helping one to grow
Visit my Dabble.co page for public classes, or contact me to arrange for a private class at your location.